Warszawa is a polish made brand of automobiles produced in the period betweeen 1951 – 1973. Up until 1957, Warszawa built their automobiles identical to the Russian “Pobeda”, as per their licence given to them by GAZ. “Pobeda” is the first soviet automobile equipped with turn signal lights, two electrical windshield wipers as well as a built in AM radio. The Warszawa automobiles were used in many socialist countries as taxis, but also as personal vehicles. All and all 254,471 units were produced.